Subscribe:

23.1.14

The other day I went out with a good friend of mine. We went out to this dinner we used to go, after a while absence from our activities. We were about to discuss on the teaching materials and strategies we are going to use for the coming semester. However we ended up discussing something very amusing and deep. I call it "Scholar's talk", because we talked like two experts out there. 

Now, after awhile, we come to a topic that is only seen by the others, namely friends, family, or people around us, called perspective. By that view, we came to several questions that we deeply said about from our thoughts and feelings, from things about gay, to the society awareness. A very sensitive topic in our eastern culture to the most international topic. The thing that bother me here is, my friend mentioned about "the awareness", where actually something that is consider non-sense and careless by the people. Well, I am definitely not, cause I am aware of what I am doing right now, which is keep myself alive.

Anyway, I wonder now, do the people around us really have "the awareness" in this life, or we are all just pretending to have something and feel comfort in the zone that so called safe life? 
Something that must be really interesting to know. Or are we just a bunch of hypocrite and naive people who live in the life of nothing to achieve? 

Many people must have their own thoughts and believe in themselves that they could create an ideal and perfect life. But, in contrary, I also think that it is all about perspective and the way we see our own life, and to be aware of things happening around us in our life. 

Finally, whoever we are in this life, try to embrace the life has given us and be at your best so you can change your perspective of and towards every aspects in our life, and I believe the so called awareness will rise to the surface and guide us into a better life.

Never say Never....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it should have stayed as a casual conversation over dinner :) you know, like some guys talking about football and then get angry over a club's policy in which they have not a single sheet of stock :D
Whoee, you guys have a lot of contributors over here.
Anyway, I believe there are two courses of actions that people take regarding their life. One, they create their own world pieces by pieces (well some people manage to buy the whole pieces in one go) then they will do whatever it takes to protect those puny worlds that they have created. Imagine: wife with an attitude, children with good education, car payment, insurance and house ownership. Tick one off, and one would go crazy... screw awareness, you have to keep your dream together.
Two, realizing that human, is not the center of the universe as they claim they are, go out there, live a life while constantly buggered by conscience and would ignorantly considered as a hippy to the minds in general. These folks are usually lacking economically, so nevermind (though some can be ridiculously rich).
Of course there are impostors, lazy bums, and drifted weeds and me. One thing I've learned so far is that we are constantly learning, besides awareness takes knowledge, though It would be quite useless if it comes up a fraction of second before we die.
See ya whan I see ya.

Unknown said...

Ehm I think that is what we call 'a big bold world', don't you think, Mr. ijoitem...
I was hoping for contributors here anyway hahaha... because we are in the same class and less serious, in addition only 1 - 2 people really contribute.
I like it better when we always meet up and have a such talk, which I can't find it out there with the others, besides you are my most intelligible friend in my circle.
Yeah see you when I see you and looking forward to have more conversation later..

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for the comment :)

 
Copyright 2009 Master Mind Vacation