Subscribe:

Phew, we have had quite a tiring yet so much fun session of vacation in the first semester. Lots of happiness, sharing the laughter, sharing the lunch, sharing a lot of things together :D

And good news! We have got our very first score for MKU 102. The score indeed satisfied us, because we did our best for our tasks. The score was really worth the hard work ;)

Now I myself *and I think all of my friends too* just can't wait the next semester to rock our vacation. Yiiihaaa \^.^/

As a note to myself, next semester MUST be muuuch better than this semester. No more procrastination to the assignments, avoid too much unimportant interlude and intermezzo along accomplishing the tasks, and so on and so on. Ganbatteeee.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Agreed.... Let's work it out guys...!!

Aspiandi said...

I wait for the next semester, a lot of assignments, presentations ... But I learned many thing from this vacation..

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for the comment :)

 
Copyright 2009 Master Mind Vacation